POSTPARTUM CLASSIC Program Includes:
- 24/7 access to the BodyByBree App accessing daily workouts.
- Bi-weekly self-guided check-ins to make sure you're staying on track for your goals.
- 7 days of educational videos to start your program with confidence.
- Weekly mental health exercises and guided visualization meditations.
- Enneagram typing to help you make the most of your specific strengths and overcome your unique struggles.
- Postpartum breathing and pelvic floor repair exercises.
- Option of beginners or advanced workouts.
- Home or gym workouts.
7-Day Customized Meal Plan Includes:
- Customized macro count according to your height, weight, age, and overall goals. Breastfeeding is taken into account when calculating macros.
- Meal Plan allergy options: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Gluten/Dairy Free, Vegetarian.
- Comprehensive breakdown of what to eat for every meal and snack including macro totals.
- Recipes that match your macros.
I loved that it included not just the physical aspect with a workout plan and diet, but also the mental/emotional side to it. There were so many insightful videos and podcasts that I enjoyed listening to. This was an amazing start to getting back into working out after having my baby.
Equipment Needed if You Select Home Workouts:
- One medium free weight (5lb-15lb). weight set that is challenging for you.
- A bench is also great but not required. You could use something else like a piano bench, stair, sturdy chair etc.
- Some moves include a yoga ball, disc sliders and booty bands to add variety and enhance the moves. You can find my favorite fitness equipment and accessories HERE. Grab yours now!
- If you do not want to get the disc sliders or booty bands that is okay too, I have modifications listed.
LOOKING FOR MORE ACCOUNTABILITY?
Get the VIP Program with two-way support, coaching to your personality, bi-weekly check-ins and progress reviews.
*After purchasing, you will receive an email to complete a new client questionnaire.
This program can be redeemed within 12 months of purchase. It you are wanting to redeem at a later point, no problem! However, it is the client's responsibility to contact the BBB Team via email (email@example.com) for further instruction.
If you have technical issues with the app, email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will submit progress pictures through the app as it's outlined in your calendar in the app.
I did my first challenge with BodyByBree after my first baby in 2016. I’ve done continuation with her, taken time off, tried other gyms and workout programs, but I always end up coming back to Bree! I’ve done the pregnancy workouts on my second pregnancy and just finished the post partum program after my third baby! I get an amazing workout in with just 45 minutes in my bedroom while baby sleeps and all I have is a set of adjustable dumbbells. My ab separation was gone within 3 weeks of doing the postpartum program this time and I feel good. Bree knows what she is doing and the app is very user friendly.
I had such a great experience with this program. I was nervous about counting macros but the education week portion was extremely helpful and thorough. I still get to eat so much food every day and I don’t feel limited at all. The workouts were great and I am dripping with sweat at the end of each one 😅 I’ve already recommended this program to my pregnant friends. Thanks Bree and team!
I feel the program gave me strength, energy and motivation. My why is to be a strong mom and restore my strength postpartum. I’m well on my way thanks to this challenge. Plus, going to the gym is my me time, I look forward to it more than ever and feel awesome after my workouts!
Honestly I was so sluggish and unhappy with myself and the way I felt after I had my second. This program has gave me so much confidence and more energy to be with my kids. I’m very grateful for what I’ve accomplished with the guidance and support for Bree and her team!