POSTPARTUM CLASSIC Program Includes:
- 24/7 access to the BodyByBree App accessing daily workouts.
- Bi-weekly self-guided check-ins to make sure you're staying on track for your goals.
- 7 days of educational videos to start your program with confidence.
- Weekly mental health exercises and guided visualization meditations.
- Enneagram typing to help you make the most of your specific strengths and overcome your unique struggles.
- Postpartum breathing and pelvic floor repair exercises.
- Option of beginners or advanced workouts.
- Home or gym workouts.
7-Day Customized Meal Plan Includes:
- Customized macro count according to your height, weight, age, and overall goals. Breastfeeding is taken into account when calculating macros.
- Meal Plan allergy options: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Gluten/Dairy Free, Vegetarian.
- Comprehensive breakdown of what to eat for every meal and snack including macro totals.
- Recipes that match your macros.
I loved that it included not just the physical aspect with a workout plan and diet, but also the mental/emotional side to it. There were so many insightful videos and podcasts that I enjoyed listening to. This was an amazing start to getting back into working out after having my baby.
Equipment Needed if You Select Home Workouts:
- One medium free weight (5lb-15lb). weight set that is challenging for you.
- A bench is also great but not required. You could use something else like a piano bench, stair, sturdy chair etc.
- Some moves include a yoga ball, disc sliders and booty bands to add variety and enhance the moves. If you would like to get these booty bands and disc sliders, I promise you will love them and this is my favorite yoga ball!
- If you do not want to get the disc sliders or booty bands that is okay too, I have modifications listed. Check out my Home Workout Kit (currently unavailable) that includes a yoga ball, disc sliders and booty bands. Grab yours now!
LOOKING FOR MORE ACCOUNTABILITY?
Get the VIP Program with two-way support, coaching to your personality, bi-weekly check-ins and progress reviews.
*After purchasing, you will receive an email to complete a new client questionnaire.
This program can be redeemed within 12 months of purchaase. It you are wanting to redeem at a later point, no problem! However, it is the client's responsibility to contact the BBB Team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further instruction.
If you have technical issues with the app, email me directly at email@example.com. You will submit progress pictures through the app as it's outlined in your calendar in the app.
Super impressed with the BBB program and app. I loved that it included not just the physical aspect with a workout plan and diet, but also the mental/emotional side to it. There were so many insightful videos and podcasts that I enjoyed listening to. This was an amazing start to getting back into working out after having my baby. Loved it!
This program (8 week challenge) was such a blessing for me being a few months postpartum. I will not be doing the year of health continuation. I can’t speak highly enough about this program.
Love the fact that it’s based off of lifestyle change rather than just quick 8 week diet. Also obsessed with the supplements. Will be sticking with Bree for a long time!
I honestly wasn’t sure if I had it in me to learn a new way to approach a healthy lifestyle, especially as a busy mom of three. BBB made it super attainable and easy! The first week of education was so helpful and set me up for success! It takes determination and hard work to commit to logging and weighing your foods every day, but the results are incredible! And that’s only after 8 weeks! I intend on continuing counting macros and doing the BBB workouts and feel equipped to do so after this 8 week program.
I chose to do this program with a challenge after my second baby to keep myself on track while also in a masters program. I loved this program because it helped me feel great and made me spend an hour on myself by working out! I was able to be a happier mom and show my toddler the importance of exercise (when I was home my toddler would workout with me :) ). The positivity surrounding this program is so wonderful and supportive.