POSTPARTUM VIP Program Includes:
- 24/7 access to the BodyByBree App accessing daily workouts.
- Bi-weekly check-ins with me and my team to make sure you are staying motivated.
- 7 days of educational videos to start your program with confidence.
- Weekly mental health exercises and guided visualization meditations.
- Enneagram typing and personalized coaching to your specific personality type.
- Postpartum breathing and pelvic floor exercises.
- Monthly progress pictures and measurement reviews.
- Option of beginners or advanced workouts.
- Home or gym workouts.
7-Day Customized Meal Plan Includes:
- Customized macro count according to your height, weight, age, and overall goals. Breastfeeding is taken into account when calculating your macros.
- Meal Plan allergy options: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Gluten/Dairy Free, Vegetarian.
- Comprehensive breakdown of what to eat for every meal and snack including macro totals.
- Recipes that match your macros.
Bree’s coaching and program improved my health physically, emotionally, and mentally. I’ve never felt better or more confident in myself.
I am so glad I made the investment in myself.
Equipment Needed if You Select Home Workouts:
- One medium free weight (5lb-15lb). weight set that is challenging for you.
- A bench is also great but not required. You could use something else like a piano bench, stair, sturdy chair etc.
- Some moves include a yoga ball, disc sliders and booty bands to add variety and enhance the moves. You can find my favorite fitness equipment and accessories HERE. Grab yours now!
- If you do not want to get the disc sliders or booty bands that is okay too, I have modifications listed.
*After purchasing, you will receive an email to complete a new client questionnaire.
This program can be redeemed within 12 months of purchase. It you are wanting to redeem at a later point, no problem! However, it is the client's responsibility to contact the BBB Team via email (email@example.com) for further instruction.
If you have technical issues with the app, email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will submit progress pictures through the app as it's outlined in your calendar in the app.
I just finished my 8 week challenge and I couldn’t be any happier!! This program has been the best thing I could do for myself after having a baby! I’m seriously amazed how great I look.. but I mean I did but in the hard work!! Couldn’t have done it without Bree and her team.
This program is worth it! I have to admit I was skeptical at first. A friend of mine recommended Bree because of the postpartum things she had posted on Instagram. I wanted serious help with ab separation (diastasis recti) without having to have surgery. So, I decided to take a chance on an Instagram fitness trainer. I couldn't be more pleased and grateful that I did. This program has been absolutely amazing. Bree and her team are responsive and there for you every step of the way. I chose the home workout plan because I have equipment and not enough time to get to an actual gym. Bree motivated me to actually get workouts done on my own. The accountability is there. Bree is also a cheerleader for you. She wants you to succeed. There's also weekly mindful Monday challenges that help you get stronger mentally as well. There's monthly recipes as well. Bree even does your macro calculations for you. One of the best things is that the white first week is education to help set you up for success! Every 2 weeks the workouts change up so you don't get bored or complacent with them. After 8 weeks of training, I'm down a total of 12 inches everywhere and 10lbs. My ab separation is starting to close and get better. I'm going to continue on with this because it's working. Bree made an excellent program for new mommas. It's an absolute Must and totally worth it!
I absolutely loved everything about the postpartum program! As a nursing mom I was worried about my milk supply but Bree and her team know what they are doing. I never had any issues with my milk supply and was able to lose the baby weight. I loved how it wasn’t just a physical challenge but a mental one as well. I also loved how Bree focuses on this being a lifestyle change not just an 8 week program. The only reason I took off a star was because I wish there was more one on one check ins.
This program changed me for the better, Mentally and physically. I was prepared for an 8 week program with meal ideas, but this was so much more. The podcasts, check ins, group of inspiring women and overall motivation was just what I needed. I've raved about this wellness program to everyone I know. The confidence I finally have is something I've been searching for, for a long time. It all came down to my WHY, which I discovered and used during this program. Can't wait to see what comes next!
I love doing BodyByBree’s programs because she takes the guess work out of everything. You open your app and everything is set up and ready for you all in one place. I absolutely love that it’s just more than workouts, meal plans and macros. It’s includes mental health, motivation, podcasts, videos(for everything), a community and SOO many educational tools!! Truly cannot put a price tag on health and she has made my life so much easier, especially postpartum with my first baby!