8-Week Training Program Includes:
- 24/7 access to the BodyByBree App accessing daily workouts.
- Bi-weekly check-ins with me and my team to make sure you are staying motivated.
- 7 days of educational videos to start your program with confidence.
- Weekly mental health exercises and guided visualization meditations.
- Breathing and pelvic floor exercises.
- Monthly progress pictures and measurement reviews.
- Option of beginners or advanced workouts.
- Home or gym workouts.
7-Day Customized Meal Plan Includes:
- Customized macro count according to your height, weight, age, body type and overall goals.
- Meal Plan allergy options: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Gluten/Dairy Free, Vegetarian.
- Comprehensive breakdown of what to eat for every meal and snack including macro totals.
- Recipes that match your macros.
Bree’s coaching and program improved my health physically, emotionally, and mentally. I’ve never felt better or more confident in myself.
I am so glad I made the investment in myself.
Equipment Needed if You Select Home Workouts:
- One medium free weight (5lb-15lb). weight set that is challenging for you.
- A bench is also great but not required. You could use something else like a piano bench, stair, sturdy chair etc.
- Some moves include a yoga ball, disc sliders and booty bands to add variety and enhance the moves. If you would like to get these booty bands and disc sliders, I promise you will love them!
- If you do not want to get the disc sliders or booty bands that is okay too, I have modifications listed. Check out my Home Workout Kit that includes a yoga ball, disc sliders and booty bands. Grab yours now!
*After purchasing, you will receive an email to complete a new client questionnaire.
This program can be redeemed through December of 2021. It you are wanting to redeem at a later point, no problem! However, it is the client's responsibility to contact the BBB Team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further instruction.
If you have technical issues with the app, email me directly at email@example.com. You will submit progress pictures through the app as it's outlined in your calendar in the app.
This program helped give me so much confidence after having my baby. I feel so so good. Better then I ever thought I would mentally and physically! The strength I regained was unreal! So grateful for Bree and the time she took to make such a great program and for helping me feel good again! I have never felt more confident in myself and grateful for my body!
After baby #3 I knew I needed someone to hold me accountable. I also wanted to have someone help me know what to fuel my body with to keep my milk supply but be able to lean out and feel better. I had no idea what was in store for me until I joined this program! Bree is amazing and so encouraging! Invest in this program and most importantly, invest in yourself! I promise you will only regret why it took you so long to sign up!
After having my baby, I knew it would be a struggle to get back into a routine where I prioritize my health and fitness. By taking the journey with Bree and the other BBB Babes, I found a community that helped me stay accountable, while also learning new ways to nourish my body and soul.
This program taught me so much. I learned about the science behind weight loss, food, positive thinking etc. I have recommended this program to many people!
I trained with Bree for nearly a year before getting pregnant with my second, and had a difficult pregnancy that rendered me unable to workout in any capacity. Then entered a pandemic with a newborn. I had lost so much strength and confidence and wasn’t paying attention to my healthy eating habits I’d developed with her. I started this program and it felt like trying on your favorite pair of shoes. Easy to fall back in and I loved the pep talks on positive body image and healthy habits. One thing I’d like to see the PP program focus on is core strength. As a mama with an separation, I found my abs could have used some gentle but dedicated attention to really build a base to continue on to the regular programs Bree has.