8 Week CLASSIC Program Includes:
- 24/7 access to the BodyByBree App accessing daily workouts.
- One-way communication through the app.
- Self check-ins to make sure you are staying on track for your goals.
- 7 days of educational videos to start your program with confidence.
- Weekly mental health exercises and guided visualization meditations.
- Enneagram typing to help you make the most of your specific strengths and overcome your unique struggles.
- Option of beginners or advanced workouts.
- Home or gym workouts.
7-Day Customized Meal Plan Includes:
- Customized macro count according to your height, weight, age, and overall goals.
- Meal Plan allergy options: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Gluten/Dairy Free, Vegetarian.
- Comprehensive breakdown of what to eat for every meal and snack including macro totals.
- Recipes that match your macros.
HELPED WITH MY MENTAL AND PHYSICAL HEALTH AS WELL AS MY NUTRITION
I liked that there were several support systems in place to help me be successful - the Zoom calls, the group chat, FAQ tab on the program guide, podcasts, and personal chats, as well as designating a support person at home. All of these things helped set me up for success and I never felt like I was left on my own.
Equipment Needed if You Select Home Workouts:
- One medium free weight (5lb-15lb). weight set that is challenging for you.
- A bench is also great but not required. You could use something else like a piano bench, stair, sturdy chair etc.
- Some moves include a yoga ball, disc sliders and booty bands to add variety and enhance the moves. If you would like to get these booty bands and disc sliders, I promise you will love them and here's my favorite yoga ball.
- If you do not want to get the disc sliders or booty bands that is okay too, I have modifications listed. Check out my Home Workout Kit (currently unavailable) that includes a yoga ball, disc sliders and booty bands. Grab yours now!
LOOKING FOR MORE ACCOUNTABILITY?
Get the VIP Program with two-way support, coaching to your personality, bi-weekly check-ins and progress reviews.
*After purchasing, you will receive an email to complete a new client questionnaire.
*This program can be redeemed within 12 months of purchase. If you are wanting to redeem at a later point, no problem! However, it is the client's responsibility to contact the BBB Team via email (email@example.com) for further instruction.
I have been following Bree for awhile on Instagram and took advantage of the sale she did around the Holidays. Great structure for workouts at home. Easy to follow and nice they have videos to show how to do each move. Quick to answer any questions. Although I didn’t see movement on the scale I can definitely tell I’ve built muscle and much stronger than I was before. I decide to sign up for the continuation program!
I started with Bree in February 2022 after doing mostly cardio as a form of exercise for as long as I can remember. I’ve never really enjoyed weights or have only done light ‘toning’ types of workouts, yoga/barre and fitness classes. I was also a regular boutique gym member because I loved the more personal feel and guidance thru each class. I can honestly say this past year has been eye opening and life changing- I’ve learned I do not need to over exert myself to lose weight; I’ve learned the mental part of working out is the area I need to focus on thru meditation;I’ve learned how to track macros to fuel my body correctly; I’ve learned I’m am strong and capable; I’ve learned the reason I liked the class format is because I had no clue how to correctly train my body; I’ve learned I really like weight lifting but most of all, I’ve learned lifelong tools to help me reach my goals with added support of Bree and her team. Give the trail a chance, try her 8 week program and see what Bree offers. It will be challenging but my motto is if it was easy, everyone would be doing it…
I started this program over the holidays, which was super hard. But, it was nice to have some small wins so I didn’t feel so out of control. Also knowing how my personality type affects my progress was eye opening. It’s a long, hard journey but small wins will turn into big wins 😊
This program gives a lot of helpful and motivating information. I’m 56 and able to do the workouts and have found the meal plans beneficial along with the education on how to eat and track my food intake. I also like the meditation because retraining your mind on how you view yourself is so key to change. I am looking forward to the changes, even if subtle this program will share with the quality of my life, mentally and physically.
Amazing customer service and incredibly fast shipping! I am loving the Body by Bree probiotic so far!