8-Week Training Program Includes:
- 24/7 access to the BodyByBree App accessing daily workouts.
- Two-way communication through the app.
- Bi-weekly check-ins with me and my team to make sure you are staying motivated.
- 7 days of educational videos to start your program with confidence.
- Weekly mental health exercises and guided visualization meditations.
- Enneagram typing and personalized coaching to your specific personality type.
- Monthly progress pictures and measurement reviews.
- Option of beginners or advanced workouts.
- Home or gym workouts.
- Macro adjustments as needed.
7-Day Customized Meal Plan Includes:
- Customized macro count according to your height, weight, age, and overall goals.
- Meal Plan allergy options: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Gluten/Dairy Free, Vegetarian.
- Comprehensive breakdown of what to eat for every meal and snack including macro totals.
- Recipes that match your macros.
I can’t believe the results.
I never thought having definition in my stomach was possible after 4 kids. The strength I’ve gained and overall self-confidence is amazing. I can’t say it enough. Thank you.
Equipment Needed if You Select Home Workouts:
- One medium free weight (5lb-15lb). weight set that is challenging for you.
- A bench is also great but not required. You could use something else like a piano bench, stair, sturdy chair etc.
- Some moves include a yoga ball, disc sliders and booty bands to add variety and enhance the moves. If you would like to get these booty bands and disc sliders, I promise you will love them!
- If you do not want to get the disc sliders or booty bands that is okay too, I have modifications listed. Check out my Home Workout Kit that includes a yoga ball, disc sliders and booty bands. Grab yours now!
*After purchasing, you will receive an email to complete a new client questionnaire.
*This program can be redeemed through December of 2022. If you are wanting to redeem at a later point, no problem! However, it is the client's responsibility to contact the BBB Team via email (email@example.com) for further instruction.
Bree’s program is amazing and so comprehensive. I knew once I hit my plateau, that I could come to her program and get what I needed to break through. Eating plenty of food and building muscle through amazing workouts. Can’t speak highly enough about her program.
The BodyByBree 8 week challenge was just what I needed to get my butt in shape!! The workouts were just hard enough and the meal plan was super helpful to be able to get my macros in check. I have completed the challenge and am now ready to continue this habit! I love going to the gym and love how good I feel eating better. I would totally recommend this for anyone who needs a kick in the pants to take better care of their health!
If there's one word I can use to describe this program, it's transformative. I felt like the educational videos and weekly topics were gates that lead me to explore so much more than nutrition, but all different avenues to improve my overall well being. I loved how it introduced me to meditation and self reflection. It was also so easy to hold myself accountable. There were tons of tips that I implemented and I felt so successful! The food (from the nourish cookbook) is amazing, I felt satisfied after my meals, my digestion has improved significantly, and I have had so much more energy. I will continue to be a part of this bodybybree community because of the way it has transformed my life.
After finishing the 8 week challenge I can definitely say I have become a better me mentally and physically. I have gained so much strength and lifted heavier than I ever thought possible and I actually look forward to doing my workouts now and hate it if I miss a day. I love that the focus is really on life and macros are so nice because you don’t feel like a diet or feel deprived of any foods as long as you hit your macros. I did get sick a couple times where I wasn’t able to complete my workouts but I didn’t beat myself up over it and instead focused on the mental aspects of the challenge. I can’t wait to start my continuation.
I have loved the last 8 weeks of the Better Me Challenge. I have not done it perfectly, but I am surely bettering myself. As a mom of 11 kids, finding a workout program that is flexible, enjoyable and produces results has been difficult. I truly look forward to my workouts and trying to set new bests each time! I can feel myself becoming stronger and more toned. The meal plan is so doable and the sample meal plan along with Nourish give such a yummy variety of foods to eat! I will definitely be signing up for the continuation program.