What Is Included In the BodyByBree Pregnancy Program?
- When you purchase a BodyByBree Pregnancy Program, you will receive a 7-Day Customized Meal plan and four weeks of online training available through the BodyByBree App.
- After your first Four-Week Pregnancy Program, you have the option to continue month-to-month based on trimester. The Pregnancy Program is different from the 8-Week Personalized Training as the exercises are specifically modified to be safe based trimester, to keep your baby extra safe.
- After having your baby, you have access to the six-week postpartum abs exercises for FREE beginning at four weeks postpartum. When you are cleared by your physician to exercise, you will continue month-to-month on the Postpartum Continuation Program rate.
4-Week Training Program Includes:
- Education videos specific to each trimester with exercise and nutrition tips to keep you and your baby safe.
- Option of gym or home workouts both pregnancy safe!
- 24/7 access to the BodyByBree App accessing daily workouts.
- Bi-weekly check-ins with me and my team to make sure you are staying motivated.
- 7 days of educational videos to start your program with confidence.
7-Day Customized Meal Plan Includes:
- Customized macro count according to your height, weight, age, and adjustments by trimester or as needed.
- Meal Plan allergy options: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Gluten/Dairy Free, Vegetarian.
- Comprehensive breakdown of what to eat for every meal and snack including macro totals.
- Recipes that match your macros.
it was a no brainer for me...
I am 35 weeks pregnant and can proudly say I’m still lifting weights, thanks to Bree!
No need for a meal plan?
Interested in the Pregnancy Training Program without a meal plan?
*This program can be redeemed within 12 months of purchase. It you are wanting to redeem at a later point, no problem! However, it is the client's responsibility to contact the BBB Team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further instruction.
In all fairness I did not start or complete the program. However, I wanted workout videos and less nutrition. I have struggled with an eating disorder in the past and the thought of weighing my and tracking food brought me back to a very unhealthy time in my life. I reached out to Bree explaining that I would not be participating in the program and yet I still get daily updates and am bombarded with emails. Not for me but perhaps it would be a good fit for someone else.
This program has been SO helpful during my pregnancy. I have felt healthy and strong the entire way through. I’ve got many compliments on how I look and feel, so it’s been a wonderful first pregnancy. 🥰❤️ Thank you so much!!!
I think I should have just done the exercise program and not the macros.. but it’s been good
I had my baby 5 days ago and it was my 4th. I pushed for 45 minutes plus for each of my other children, but this one I only had to push for 10 minutes! I owe it to this program for helping keep my legs and core strong to push him out!!
I trained with Bree for over a year before getting pregnant and knew I wanted to continue exercising during my pregnancy. It was so nice having my workouts change every month and with every trimester. I really loved knowing that everything I was doing was safe for the stage of pregnancy I was in so I didn’t worry if I was separating my abs even more by the exercises I was doing. The workouts progressed very well through what my body was able to do at each point and Bree includes a lot of great stretches to do during the last trimester. This was my third pregnancy but my first time working out pregnant and it definitely made a difference in how I felt!