POSTPARTUM VIP Program Includes:
- 24/7 access to the BodyByBree App accessing daily workouts.
- Bi-weekly check-ins with me and my team to make sure you are staying motivated.
- 7 days of educational videos to start your program with confidence.
- Weekly mental health exercises and guided visualization meditations.
- Enneagram typing and personalized coaching to your specific personality type.
- Postpartum breathing and pelvic floor exercises.
- Monthly progress pictures and measurement reviews.
- Option of beginners or advanced workouts.
- Home or gym workouts.
7-Day Customized Meal Plan Includes:
- Customized macro count according to your height, weight, age, and overall goals. Breastfeeding is taken into account when calculating your macros.
- Meal Plan allergy options: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Gluten/Dairy Free, Vegetarian.
- Comprehensive breakdown of what to eat for every meal and snack including macro totals.
- Recipes that match your macros.
Bree’s coaching and program improved my health physically, emotionally, and mentally. I’ve never felt better or more confident in myself.
I am so glad I made the investment in myself.
Equipment Needed if You Select Home Workouts:
- One medium free weight (5lb-15lb). weight set that is challenging for you.
- A bench is also great but not required. You could use something else like a piano bench, stair, sturdy chair etc.
- Some moves include a yoga ball, disc sliders and booty bands to add variety and enhance the moves. You can find my favorite fitness equipment and accessories HERE. Grab yours now!
- If you do not want to get the disc sliders or booty bands that is okay too, I have modifications listed.
*After purchasing, you will receive an email to complete a new client questionnaire.
This program can be redeemed within 12 months of purchaase. It you are wanting to redeem at a later point, no problem! However, it is the client's responsibility to contact the BBB Team via email (email@example.com) for further instruction.
If you have technical issues with the app, email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will submit progress pictures through the app as it's outlined in your calendar in the app.
I just finished the 8 week Postpartum Program! This program helped me change physically, but mentally as well. After having my baby, I was confused about where & how to even start a workout program. This 8 week program was just what i needed to get back on track. The constant communication & guidance is what really helped keep me motivated and wanting to push myself to reach my goals. I have learned that this a complete lifestyle change! I am excited to continue this journey within the continuation program and to see all of the positive changes! Thank you BBB
I just finished the 8 week challenge and had great results not only physically, but mentally as well. I entered this challenge at 6 months PP and not in a great mental state. I was the heaviest I have been and my mental state was low. I hated how I felt and just wanted to feel like myself. Bree's 8 week challenge was just what I needed. The weekly mindfulness challenges, bi-weekly check ins, great workouts, and awesome communication within the BBB community and Bree's team was amazing. I was able to lose 13lbs and 14+inches, but the biggest win was the mental health. I have learned to love myself again, appreciate my body, and that this is a lifestyle that I know I can continue. I am in the continuation program now and excited to continue seeing progress both physically and mentally.
I’ve been doing Bree’s program for 4 years now. She’s been there for two pregnancies and two postpartum journeys as well as the in between those times! It’s never boring or the same thing. I appreciate a program that meets and supports me where I am at in my life. It’s a great way to keep yourself active physically but also reminds you of the mental work we could always be doing and improve. When I first started with Bree my goal was typical, lose weight. I am happy to say I did loss weight but in the end I gained so much more…. I gain a new self love for myself. That’s been the biggest gift I have ever received. ❤️
I have been doing Bree's continuation program for the last 8 weeks. I am almost 4 months post-partum. I did her entire prenatal program but since giving birth to my 4th, along with life, it's been hard to get my workouts in.
As I worked through the Monday Mindfuls and listened to her podcast, I committed to my nutrition and setting very achievable goals, which did not include working out.
The weeks where I was accurately counting my macros, I lost some baby weight very quickly - like a few pounds a week! As my baby turns 4 months, I'm re-evaluating my capabilities and goals to now trying to include just one workout a week. Bree and her team are so encouraging and it really does feel like they get it. I've never felt like my "excuses" are seen as that but rather, this is my life and as I work to strengthen my mindset, I feel more capable to tackle some of the other things.
If you want to get your mind right and feel good in all aspects of your life, this is the program for you! It’s not just a weight loss program. The BBB team helps you change your thinking and helps you create healthy long term goals and habits. I loved it!