POSTPARTUM VIP Program Includes:
- 24/7 access to the BodyByBree App accessing daily workouts.
- Bi-weekly check-ins with me and my team to make sure you are staying motivated.
- 7 days of educational videos to start your program with confidence.
- Weekly mental health exercises and guided visualization meditations.
- Enneagram typing and personalized coaching to your specific personality type.
- Postpartum breathing and pelvic floor exercises.
- Monthly progress pictures and measurement reviews.
- Option of beginners or advanced workouts.
- Home or gym workouts.
7-Day Customized Meal Plan Includes:
- Customized macro count according to your height, weight, age, and overall goals. Breastfeeding is taken into account when calculating your macros.
- Meal Plan allergy options: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Gluten/Dairy Free, Vegetarian.
- Comprehensive breakdown of what to eat for every meal and snack including macro totals.
- Recipes that match your macros.
Bree’s coaching and program improved my health physically, emotionally, and mentally. I’ve never felt better or more confident in myself.
I am so glad I made the investment in myself.
Equipment Needed if You Select Home Workouts:
- One medium free weight (5lb-15lb). weight set that is challenging for you.
- A bench is also great but not required. You could use something else like a piano bench, stair, sturdy chair etc.
- Some moves include a yoga ball, disc sliders and booty bands to add variety and enhance the moves. If you would like to get these booty bands and disc sliders, I promise you will love them and this is my favorite yoga ball!
- If you do not want to get the disc sliders or booty bands that is okay too, I have modifications listed. Check out my Home Workout Kit (currently unavailable) that includes a yoga ball, disc sliders and booty bands. Grab yours now!
*After purchasing, you will receive an email to complete a new client questionnaire.
This program can be redeemed within 12 months of purchaase. It you are wanting to redeem at a later point, no problem! However, it is the client's responsibility to contact the BBB Team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further instruction.
If you have technical issues with the app, email me directly at email@example.com. You will submit progress pictures through the app as it's outlined in your calendar in the app.
I have been doing Bree's continuation program for the last 8 weeks. I am almost 4 months post-partum. I did her entire prenatal program but since giving birth to my 4th, along with life, it's been hard to get my workouts in.
As I worked through the Monday Mindfuls and listened to her podcast, I committed to my nutrition and setting very achievable goals, which did not include working out.
The weeks where I was accurately counting my macros, I lost some baby weight very quickly - like a few pounds a week! As my baby turns 4 months, I'm re-evaluating my capabilities and goals to now trying to include just one workout a week. Bree and her team are so encouraging and it really does feel like they get it. I've never felt like my "excuses" are seen as that but rather, this is my life and as I work to strengthen my mindset, I feel more capable to tackle some of the other things.
If you want to get your mind right and feel good in all aspects of your life, this is the program for you! It’s not just a weight loss program. The BBB team helps you change your thinking and helps you create healthy long term goals and habits. I loved it!
I can’t say enough good things about this program. Not only do you get physically strong but mentally as well. Bree sets you up so that these changes become habits. It’s not a get fit quick program. It’s a lifestyle change and I loved it! The workouts weren’t too long or boring. They were challenging and pushed me. I saw amazing results. Definitely recommend doing this program. It’s amazing!
The BBB team doesn’t just help you improve your physical health. They walk you through being a stronger you in all aspects. Physical, mental, and nutrition. The support and motivation helps you crush your goals, and be the better you that you’ve always wanted to be!
I just completed the 8 week postpartum program. Not only did I enjoy the workouts and grow stronger, but also appreciate the holistic approach the program offers. I learned how to eat and cook good healthy foods for my body. I also enjoyed the fact that there were emotional and mental components to the program. What I learned from this program is something that I will take with me moving forward.