What Is Included In the BodyByBree Pregnancy Program?
- When you purchase a BodyByBree Pregnancy Program, you will receive a 7-Day Customized Meal plan and four weeks of online training available through the BodyByBree App.
- After your first Four-Week Pregnancy Program, you have the option to continue month-to-month based on trimester. The Pregnancy Program is different from the 8-Week Personalized Training as the exercises are specifically modified to be safe based trimester, to keep your baby extra safe.
- After having your baby, you have access to the six-week postpartum abs exercises for FREE beginning at four weeks postpartum. When you are cleared by your physician to exercise, you will continue month-to-month on the Postpartum Continuation Program rate.
4-Week Training Program Includes:
- Education videos specific to each trimester with exercise and nutrition tips to keep you and your baby safe.
- Option of gym or home workouts both pregnancy safe!
- 24/7 access to the BodyByBree App accessing daily workouts.
- Bi-weekly check-ins with me and my team to make sure you are staying motivated.
- 7 days of educational videos to start your program with confidence.
7-Day Customized Meal Plan Includes:
- Customized macro count according to your height, weight, age, body type + adjustments by trimester or as needed.
- Meal Plan allergy options: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Gluten/Dairy Free, Vegetarian.
- Comprehensive breakdown of what to eat for every meal and snack including macro totals.
- Recipes that match your macros.
it was a no brainer for me...
I am 35 weeks pregnant and can proudly say I’m still lifting weights, thanks to Bree!
No need for a meal plan?
Interested in the Pregnancy Training Program without a meal plan?
*This program can be redeemed through December of 2021. It you are wanting to redeem at a later point, no problem! However, it is the client's responsibility to contact the BBB Team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further instruction.
I had my baby 5 days ago and it was my 4th. I pushed for 45 minutes plus for each of my other children, but this one I only had to push for 10 minutes! I owe it to this program for helping keep my legs and core strong to push him out!!
I trained with Bree for over a year before getting pregnant and knew I wanted to continue exercising during my pregnancy. It was so nice having my workouts change every month and with every trimester. I really loved knowing that everything I was doing was safe for the stage of pregnancy I was in so I didn’t worry if I was separating my abs even more by the exercises I was doing. The workouts progressed very well through what my body was able to do at each point and Bree includes a lot of great stretches to do during the last trimester. This was my third pregnancy but my first time working out pregnant and it definitely made a difference in how I felt!
I started training with Bree prior to my first pregnancy and loved her program, so it was a no brainer for me to do the pregnancy program with her. I am 35 weeks pregnant and can proudly say I’m still lifting weights, thanks to Bree! I’m looking forward to transitioning to her postpartum training and back to regular training once my baby arrives.
PREGNANCY TRAINING PROGRAM