4 Week Training Program (NO MEAL PLAN) Includes:
- Four weeks of workouts with the option of continuing month-to-month based on trimester.
- Education videos specific to each trimester with exercise and nutrition tips to keep you and your baby safe.
- Customized macro count according to your height, weight, age, body type and overall goals.
- Macro count adjustments by trimester or as needed.
- Option of gym or home workouts both pregnancy safe!
- 24/7 access to the BodyByBree App accessing daily workouts.
- Bi-weekly check-ins with me and my team to make sure you are staying motivated.
- 7 days of educational videos to start the program with confidence.
I am so grateful for this program. I have been so proud of myself for still working out 5 days a week and I feel confident that I will heal faster this time around because of it. It’s given me what I need each 4 weeks perfectly. And now I can’t wait to come back for more 😄😝
I have done some of Bree's other programs and yet again I absolutely loved this one. I am a college student so the price of the program was a bit daunting, however after the results I saw and the way I felt throughout my pregnancy it was worth EVERY penny! This program was able to keep me active all the way to the day I delivered. I was pregnant with my first baby and got induced a week early. I had an epidural so I couldn't feel the bottom half of my body, however when the doctor told me to push I was so used to being in tune with my different muscle groups because of the way the program is set up, that I was able to focus on the muscles that I needed to use to push. 15 minutes after pushing, I had my first little baby!
In all fairness I did not start or complete the program. However, I wanted workout videos and less nutrition. I have struggled with an eating disorder in the past and the thought of weighing my and tracking food brought me back to a very unhealthy time in my life. I reached out to Bree explaining that I would not be participating in the program and yet I still get daily updates and am bombarded with emails. Not for me but perhaps it would be a good fit for someone else.
This program has been SO helpful during my pregnancy. I have felt healthy and strong the entire way through. I’ve got many compliments on how I look and feel, so it’s been a wonderful first pregnancy. 🥰❤️ Thank you so much!!!
I think I should have just done the exercise program and not the macros.. but it’s been good