As a certified personal trainer and fitness nutrition specialist, I have tried countless protein supplements, but the problem with so many mainstream products is they are loaded with fillers and have artificial ingredients that left me feeling bloated and uncomfortable. I could tell it didn’t sit well with my body.
I wanted a clean option that didn’t include artificial sweeteners, flavors, or preservatives. I wanted something I could feel good about feeding my kids. That's why I created The BodyByBree Protein!
- Made with organic whey protein isolate from grass fed cows and it is cold pressed to optimize nutrient absorption and digestion.
- Sweetened with monk (luo-han) fruit and 100% organic stevia.
- Formulated with low lactose and digestive enzyme components that helps the body break down the protein to prevent bloating.
- Boosted with probiotic to help produce healthy gut bacteria.
- Includes essential BCAAs that aid the body with post workout muscle repair.
- No artificial sweeteners, flavors, preservatives and is dye free.
Trust me when I say you can enjoy high quality protein made with organic ingredients and you will feel and taste the difference.
*This product is safe to use while pregnant or nursing, but always consult your doctor if you are concerned.
I have tried many different protein powders over the years, and most, if not all, left me feeling bloated and uncomfortable. This not only has me feeling great throughout the day, but the taste is AMAZING! Best tasting protein powder by far. Good job Bree!
I must say I was using a different brand of protein and experiencing bloating and just overall heaviness in my stomach. Once I switched and tried Bree's protein I'll never use anything else! It's amazing and doesn't taste gritty and the best thing is my digestion is amazing!
The best ever! No funky taste. Blends amazing! The Chocolate is great too!
I use it in the chocolate banana muffins
The powder itself does the job… but the taste leaves little to be desired. I have to heavily mask it with other things…