POSTPARTUM basic Program Includes:
- 24/7 access to the BodyByBree App accessing daily workouts.
- Bi-weekly self-guided check-ins to make sure you're staying on track for your goals.
- 7 days of educational videos to start your program with confidence.
- Weekly mental health exercises and guided visualization meditations.
- Enneagram typing to help you make the most of your specific strengths and overcome your unique struggles.
- Postpartum breathing and pelvic floor repair exercises.
- Option of beginners or advanced workouts.
- Home or gym workouts.
NUTRITION RESOURCES INCLUDE:
- Customized macro count according to your height, weight, age, and overall goals. Breastfeeding is taken into account when calculating your macro count.
- Macros 101: Learn why macros are the key to sustainable nutrition goals.
- Tips for meal prepping that work for you and your family and save you from decision fatigue.
I can honestly say that this is the greatest health program I've tried.
I’m now 10 months postpartum and FINALLY feeling like myself again
Equipment Needed if You Select Home Workouts:
- One medium free weight (5lb-15lb). weight set that is challenging for you.
- A bench is also great but not required. You could use something else like a piano bench, stair, sturdy chair etc.
- Some moves include a yoga ball, disc sliders and booty bands to add variety and enhance the moves. You can find my favorite fitness equipment and accessories HERE. Grab yours now!
- If you do not want to get the disc sliders or booty bands that is okay too, I have modifications listed.
LOOKING FOR MORE ACCOUNTABILITY?
Get the VIP Program with two-way support, coaching to your personality, bi-weekly check-ins and progress reviews.
*After purchasing, you will receive an email to complete a new client questionnaire.
This program can be redeemed within 12 months of purchase. It you are wanting to redeem at a later point, no problem! However, it is the client's responsibility to contact the BBB Team via email (email@example.com) for further instruction.
If you have technical issues with the app, email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will submit progress pictures through the app as it's outlined in your calendar in the app.
I can’t say enough good things about the postpartum program!!! The thought of working out after baby #2 scared me. I didn’t feel strong, I didn’t feel like I had the time, and I was nervous my body wasn’t going to recover properly. This program empowered me with the knowledge I needed to feel confident working out again!! I felt supported and motivated to get back out there and start working out again. I also loved that I could do the workouts from home and at my own pace!
I am on my last week of the postpartum recovery gym program and now 3 months postpartum. I am feeling back to myself again thanks to this program. I wasn’t sure what was safe after giving birth but Bree really helped out with that! Highly recommend!
I did my first challenge with BodyByBree after my first baby in 2016. I’ve done continuation with her, taken time off, tried other gyms and workout programs, but I always end up coming back to Bree! I’ve done the pregnancy workouts on my second pregnancy and just finished the post partum program after my third baby! I get an amazing workout in with just 45 minutes in my bedroom while baby sleeps and all I have is a set of adjustable dumbbells. My ab separation was gone within 3 weeks of doing the postpartum program this time and I feel good. Bree knows what she is doing and the app is very user friendly.
I had such a great experience with this program. I was nervous about counting macros but the education week portion was extremely helpful and thorough. I still get to eat so much food every day and I don’t feel limited at all. The workouts were great and I am dripping with sweat at the end of each one 😅 I’ve already recommended this program to my pregnant friends. Thanks Bree and team!
I feel the program gave me strength, energy and motivation. My why is to be a strong mom and restore my strength postpartum. I’m well on my way thanks to this challenge. Plus, going to the gym is my me time, I look forward to it more than ever and feel awesome after my workouts!