POSTPARTUM basic Program Includes:
- 24/7 access to the BodyByBree App accessing daily workouts.
- Bi-weekly self-guided check-ins to make sure you're staying on track for your goals.
- 7 days of educational videos to start your program with confidence.
- Weekly mental health exercises and guided visualization meditations.
- Enneagram typing to help you make the most of your specific strengths and overcome your unique struggles.
- Postpartum breathing and pelvic floor repair exercises.
- Option of beginners or advanced workouts.
- Home or gym workouts.
NUTRITION RESOURCES INCLUDE:
- Customized macro count according to your height, weight, age, and overall goals. Breastfeeding is taken into account when calculating your macro count.
- Macros 101: Learn why macros are the key to sustainable nutrition goals.
- Tips for meal prepping that work for you and your family and save you from decision fatigue.
I can honestly say that this is the greatest health program I've tried.
I’m now 10 months postpartum and FINALLY feeling like myself again
Equipment Needed if You Select Home Workouts:
- One medium free weight (5lb-15lb). weight set that is challenging for you.
- A bench is also great but not required. You could use something else like a piano bench, stair, sturdy chair etc.
- Some moves include a yoga ball, disc sliders and booty bands to add variety and enhance the moves. If you would like to get these booty bands and disc sliders, I promise you will love them and this is my favorite yoga ball!
- If you do not want to get the disc sliders or booty bands that is okay too, I have modifications listed. Check out my Home Workout Kit (currently unavailable) that includes a yoga ball, disc sliders and booty bands. Grab yours now!
LOOKING FOR MORE ACCOUNTABILITY?
Get the VIP Program with two-way support, coaching to your personality, bi-weekly check-ins and progress reviews.
*After purchasing, you will receive an email to complete a new client questionnaire.
This program can be redeemed within 12 months of purchaase. It you are wanting to redeem at a later point, no problem! However, it is the client's responsibility to contact the BBB Team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further instruction.
If you have technical issues with the app, email me directly at email@example.com. You will submit progress pictures through the app as it's outlined in your calendar in the app.